Monday 23 May 2011

ok what now

So what now I here you cry... we things are going ok. Had last CT scan nothing new found so good news for that.  But why do I feel so crap well do not know but . I will be fine.
Well some funny news Sydney came to me the other day while I was in the bath and said whats that called... (pointing to my stoma bag) to which I replied bertie  she laughed and said no the so stoma.. urostomy.. so the conversation continued to the renounding naming of the stoma SAMMY and Bertie the urosomy bag so now I am please you have met them  lets have some fun..
Well the thing with the stoma it is like having a alien coming out of you stomach... it moves like a worm..( that the peristoltic motion) so this pink alien . That is attached to me.

So what else not alot else still unable to a lot of activity some days am unable to walk the joints are so bad no good for a dancer. Falling a sleep when I sit and stop for any time oh what great company I am.

This is now coming up to nearly 12 months since all this started what a year .. I am positive and at present I am still here so thats a bonus.
Also My eldest daughter had done her 1st year at uni and will be home next week for the summer.
What I am up to scrapebooking , cooking which is great fun... cooked cheese cake made last week as well as cupcakes.. also made Aoili .. tried Sat night to no success but did again on sunday and what a great acheivement.
So I think I will be adding things and picture of what I am making and cooking.
Also for everyone out there a little thought provoking info from a book I am reading.
I feel I am becoming wise and some thing that I feel people need to understand about cancer... for themselves and the people who have go it.
You are unable to treat cancer as a disease that you can"cure" and then forget about it. . Cancer does not just apear fromanother planet. Cancer is a result of a natural process.
So even though I do not have physical signs of my cancer at present I am still not cured.. this is not saying I am going to die tomorrow or it will return but for some reason I turned my cancer on. The other interesting fact I have found that usually when people find they they are diagnosed with cancer ... it will be come more aggressive they say its the stress that feeds it. Well I am not sure everything is the right answer and you have do do what you can do.
One of the biggest problems when you are first diagnosed is that you enter the amusement park and thinks seem to be out of your control with out the time to reflect and make proper informed decissions. Now I am taking control....

Thanks for your continued support. Please keep in touch its nice to here from you x

2 comments:

  1. Keeping the prayers and positive thoughts coming your way! Miss you, can't believe it's been over a year since we've seen each other. Hopefully, I'll get over some time this summer.
    Love ya, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you to and miss you all.. hope you are keeping well see you soon ...

    ReplyDelete