Monday 30 May 2011

A look back


I know you are not supposed to look back but I thought a couple of picture of me in hospital may be interesting  Top one is in ICU after 12 hours op and the bottom one is in HDD the day after progress quick and fast.
This is to confrm how far I have come. Over the next few weeks I am going to take control of my diet and I will keep you in formed I will start to post more photos now I know how to also am going to treat my self to a better camera. As ours I can not get close enough to the details. Love to you all

3 comments:

  1. love you mum! :)
    This is the first time I too have seen these photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nat, you are superwoman disgiused as mere mortal. Thanks for reminding me what bravery looks like.
    Love Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ...what an incredibly strong person you are natters. I can only imagine how this felt and yes you have come a long way from those pics and everyday is keep looking ahead! much love Fi xxx

    ReplyDelete