Wednesday 18 May 2011

Another CT scan

Hi folks only me again. Well it has been a bit of a funny few week funerals and one thing and another. Tomorrow I am off for another CT scan fingers croassed.
I just wish I could tell everyone that this is all over but its not .... and I do not know what is going to happen next. I am trying to do as much as I can but things are difficult I get tired easily.
 Had scan , just waiting for the results now and what is going to happen next. I am trying to rebuild my life and decide where it goes.
Life is different .
Had a busy week last week with a CP get together and a funeral for a wonderful man that believed in the future.
I need to think about getting fitter and what I want and can do.

Mum and Dad back from there break to day they will be well rested.
If I am fine why do I not feel right ... what next
sorry rambling to day a bit in my head at the minute need to get together with people and lets have fun love to my friends and family I love you all ... you are all very important to me.. If you need me you know where I am.
Where shall my blog take us now

Love to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment