Friday 27 May 2011

Inspirations

I would like to start my blog and promise it will start to get more interesting. I would like to take about a few moments as my life change and the work I have enjoyed over the last few years with creative partnerships comes to the end .
 I have met many people , I would also like to take the time to say things and over the next few blogs I am going say things to people.

As I wrote on my facebook today Why do people only say nice and the good things you have done for them when you are dead tell someone today before tomorrow may be too late....

Ok this is not for you to say things to me it is for us all to go out to the world and tell the people around use.

I am going to start with someone who at this moment in her life who has lost a great friend ... My mentor Cath Ford who I secretly look up to as I want to be able to always have the write words as she has and who gave the faith that I could do this. I have missed our chats and time and hope that get to spend more time with her and seep some of her knowledge and fun...
Now Cath I hope you do not mind  me using you but a day does not go by when I do not think of you and even more so at this particular time.

Well also in this blog I have to say over the last few week I have wondered why am I still here when many are taken away from use. I feel that I still have a job to do .... I hope this sounds right to people... I was told by some one that like is a train journey and we all get on the train and some of use have to get off ... before our journey is over.

I know this sounds heavy but chat to me and you know that it is not deep thought but an explanation I give.

I am still her for a reason and I have to use mt time wise as I do not know how long I have....life is hard and for some people harder but like creativity and education life is for learning and reflection and evaluating.

People come in to our lifes for a reason and people pass use buy. Please take note of the people you meet on the jouney and treat them well and treat them wisely.
Thank you for staying tuned
For more thought love to all my friends and family far and wide

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Natalie, thank you so much. That's just about the loveliest thing anyone had ever said. I also miss our chats and it has been good to see you over the post couple of weeks, even though it has been sad. I agree, there is something to learn from everyone and everything in life and we just have to have our hearts and our minds open. Let me know when you are around these parts and lets meet up. Loads and loads of love and deep respect, cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,
    I understand exactly what you're saying. I've often thought of the friends in my life that have come and gone. I keep going back to this poem I came across years ago. It says it all so clearly. Love, Linda

    Reason, Season, or Lifetime

    People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
    When you figure out which one it is,
    you will know what to do for each person.

    When someone is in your life for a REASON,
    it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
    They have come to assist you through a difficulty;
    to provide you with guidance and support;
    to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
    They may seem like a godsend, and they are.
    They are there for the reason you need them to be.

    Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
    this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
    Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
    Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
    What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.
    The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

    Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
    because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
    They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
    They may teach you something you have never done.
    They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
    Believe it. It is real. But only for a season.

    LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons;
    things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
    Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,
    and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
    It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

    — Unknown

    ReplyDelete